Peter A. Alexander, MD, FACS
Originally from Connecticut, Dr. Alexander studied at University of Pennsylvania, where he received his Bachelor of Arts. He went on to receive his MD from NYU School of Medicine and completed his residencies in Houston, Texas, at Baylor College of Medicine in Neurological Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Alexander is honored to have been named a Top Doc in Neurosurgery by Richmond Magazine. He has been with Neurosurgical Associates since 2002.
- Minimally invasive and open treatment of spinal disorders (degenerative, congenital, tumors, trauma, and compression fractures)
- Revision surgery for patients having undergone previous spinal surgery
- Complex spinal surgery
- Surgical management of brain tumors
Current Hospital Affiliations
- CJW Medical Center
- Henrico Doctors’ Hospital
- St. Mary’s Hospital
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Accepting New Patients
- Dr. Alexander is accepting new patients at our West End office.